• 2010-05-01

    <英国病人>对白 - [关于电影]

    版权声明:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
    http://www.blogbus.com/sharonfan-logs/62880129.html

     

     

     

     

     

        感谢网友摘取原文。 对翻译稍作修订。

     

    My darling, I'm waiting for you. 亲爱的,我在等你

      How long is a day in the dark? 不见天日的一天会有多长呢?

      Or a week? 一周呢?

      The fire is gone now 火熄灭了,

      and I'm horribly cold. 我冷极了

    I really ought to drag myself outside,

    我真该拖着病体到外面去

      but then there'd be the sun. 外面阳光普照

      I'm afraid I waste the light 我很抱歉 我将电筒里的电都浪费在了

      on the paintings and on writing these words. 这些画 还有给你写信上

      We die. 我们都会死

      We die rich with lovers and tribes, 我们与爱人、家族一同 归天

      tastes we have swallowed, 带走我们曾咽下的气味

      bodys we have entered... 带走我们曾进入过的身体

      and swum up like rivers. 像在河里畅游

      Fears we've hidden in, 内心的恐惧

      like this wreched cave. 像这嶙峋洞窟

      I want all this marked on my body. 我要把这些永远铭刻在身体上

      We are the real countries. 我们会有我们的国

      Not the boundaries drawn on maps, 不是画在地图上的边界

      the names of powerful men. 或被权势者命名之地

      I know you'll come and carry me out into the palace of winds.

        我知道你会回来 把我抱起 迎风屹立

      That's all I've wanted, 我别无所求

      to walk in such a place with you, 只想跟你漫步那个国

      with friends.还有朋友们一起

      an earth without maps. 去一片没有地图的土地

      The lamp's gone out, 油尽灯枯了

      and I'm writing...  

      in the darkness.  黑暗里中,而我还在写。

     

      有人还摘了一句话——最后 在山洞,面对垂死的爱人,他说了一句——     Every night, I cut out my heart, but in the morning, it was full again.

     

     

     好东西就是,就算只取出其中的一个面向 来观看,都能让人驻足。

      好的人也是一样啊。

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    分享到:

    历史上的今天:

    重置 2010-05-01

    评论

  • That's all I've wanted, to walk in such a place with you.